Introduction To Myself

 


Hello, my name is Jayden Marovich. I am majoring in Biomedical Sciences. I am taking this class as it was one of my choices. I do not speak another language, nor have I traveled outside the United States, but I hope to one day in the future. I want to have fun and meet new people while still getting work done and learning new things in this class. I don't have any pet peeves for class. Something interesting about myself is while in high school, I played soccer and volleyball and hope to continue playing for Grand Valley's club sports. 

Comments

  1. Thank you, Jayden, for the post. What do you hope to do with your degree in Biomedical Sciences? It is a challenging program but opens up many possibilities. If memory serves, Grand Valley has a very good women's soccer team. I believe we have won national championships but am not sure how good the program is today. I look forward to having you in class and getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jayden! I have also never traveled outside of the country but I desperately want to. My top two countries that I want to go to are Greece and Spain. I also played soccer and thought about joining a club team here at Grand Valley. I hope to get to know you better as the year goes on.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment