Week of March 17th: Eva Peron

Before this week I actually never heard of Eva Peron and knew nothing about her and found "her story" to be quite interesting but disturbing. I am actually quite surprised that she was never mentioned in any of my Spanish classes, especially with how influential she was. One specific part that I found interesting that was talked about was that it seemed she took to more of a men's role than Peron did. This was very unheard of during this time and I think this is part of why people during this time, especially men, were not a fan of her. Other than that overall I found the book to be quite disturbing at parts especially being a woman myself. 

Comments

  1. Thank you, Jayden, for the blog. You raise good points that I was left wanting to read more about. For example, what was it that Eva Peron did that was more masculine than what her husband did and what was disturbing to you and why. Try to use your critical thinking skills more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction To Myself